Parents & Families Weekend
Celebrating Penn State traditions are sweeter when shared with family.
Parents and families of University Park students are invited to share in Penn State traditions during Parents and Families Weekend held October 7-9, 2022.
- Registration is FREE, but required.
- Registration begins Thursday, August 25 at 12:00 pm ET.
- Your FREE registration includes access to most events. Some events require an advanced ticket purchase or reservation. Space is limited for these events and many fill up/sell out VERY quickly. After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the details on how to purchase or request tickets to these events.
- The Beaver Stadium Tours, Lion Chariot Pedicab Tours, and Family Pride Packs sell out VERY quickly. If you are interested in these, please make your plans to register early.
- Family Pride Packs are available for purchase during the registration process. Each pack includes unique Penn State family items. We expect these to sell out quickly and encourage you to register early in order to purchase one. Limit one Pride Pack per family.
- Explore the schedule of events. Events will be posted in early August.
- For more information visit our FAQ page.
We are excited to welcome you and your family to the University Park campus for Parents and Families Weekend!