Request a Program
Learn how to show up for your friends when it counts. Through our training sessions, you will build the confidence to take action, practice effective ways to step in that aren't too awkward and keep you safe, and learn how small choices add up to create a safer campus.
What to expect:
- A 60 to 90-minute commitment
- Tailored for large groups: student organizations, classes, ect.
- A participatory experience focused on teaching the principles of bystander intervention
What you’ll learn:
- Identifying and responding to warning sign
- Considering the barriers that make it difficult to step in
- The 3D's: options for interrupting concerning behavior effectively
- How small proactive choices add up to create a safer campus