Arriving on Campus
Getting to campus.
Navigating campus can be difficult so please plan accordingly to leave enough time to get to the fair.
- Directions to Penn State
For GPS or mapping directions please use the following address:
University Park, PA 16802
- From New York City - The suggested route is via the George Washington Bridge to I-80. In Pennsylvania, exit I- 80 at exit 161 (Bellefonte) and follow PA Route 220 south to State College. Take exit 74 for Innovation Park/Penn State University.
- From the Philadelphia - Take Philadelphia Schuylkill Expressway to the Pennsylvania Turnpike, leave the Turnpike at exit 247 (Harrisburg East), and follow I-283 to I-83 and proceed north on I-83 to the I-81 interchange. Then follow I-81 south to Route 322, 22 West exit. Proceed west on Route 322 through Lewistown to State College exit #74.
- From Pittsburgh - Follow Route 22 East to Duncansville, I-99/Route 220 North to Route 322 East to Mt. Nittany Expressway/State College exit #73,
Follow Route 22 East beyond Duncansville to Water Street, Route 45 East to Pine Grove Mills and Route 26 North to State College. From the west, take I-80 to exit 123 (Woodland) just east of Clearfield, then US Route 322 east to State College, or exit I-80 at exit 161 (Bellefonte) and follow PA Route 220 south to State College.
- From the west - Take I-80 to Exit 20 (Woodland) just east of Clearfield, then US Route 322 east to State College; or follow I-80 east to Exit 161 (Old Exit 24) for Route 26 and Route 220 south to State College. Follow the expressway to Exit 74 for Penn State University.
- From Washington, DC - Take Route 270 to Frederick then Route 70 to Breezewood - PA turnpike (exit 12) - and go one exit West to Bedford (exit 11); Take I-99 north to Route 220 to Route 322 East to State College exit #74,
Take I-95 or the Baltimore-Washington Parkway to Baltimore, west loop I-695 to I-83 north. Continue on I- 83 north to the I-81 interchange. Then follow I-81 south to Route 322, 22 exit. Proceed west on Route 322 to Lewistown and State College.
The University Park Airport, located five miles from campus, is the closest to Penn State.
Located 90 miles southeast of State College, Harrisburg International Airport offers an alternative arrival and departure location, with more than 350 flights weekly.
Trailways and Greyhound Lines connections are available to and from State College. For reservations and information, call (814) 238-7971.
- Student and Visitor Parking
Parking is not provided for Penn State students.
Penn State does offer the option for visitors to pay for parking at the East Parking Deck.
View rates and locations at transportation.psu.edu/visitors.