Religious and Spiritual Programs
The Center for Spiritual and Ethical Development is committed to creating institutional programs that are driven by the values, beliefs, vision, mission, and goals of the center. These programs are conceptualized under three key programming areas:
- community building programs/activities
- educational programs/activities
- environmental enhancement/safe space.
- Religious/Spiritual Organization Fair -- September 1, 2021 at the Pasquerilla Spiritual Center from 10AM-2PM -- Register your organization
- Share Your Faith, Feed Your Face -- September 21, October 20, and November 15, 2021 at the Pasquerilla Spiritual Center at noon -- Sign up for each event
Community Building Programs and Activities
- Yoga, Tai Chi, and other Spiritual Wellness Programs
- Interfaith Activities & Ethical/Social Justice Programming
- Religious & Spiritual Advisor Meetings
- Center Program Cosponsorships -- To support the efforts of other members of the Penn State community, the center strives to cosponsor programs and events hosted by various student organizations and departments that promote our mission.
Educational Programs and Activities
- Healing Gathering for Victims of Violence
- Tunnel of Oppression
- First Sunday
- First-Year Seminar Tours
- Interfaith Panels
Environmental Enhancement/Safe Space
The Center for Spiritual and Ethical Development aims to provide a safe space where students, faculty, and staff can worship, pray, meditate, and explore their religious/spiritual paths and participate in cultural and diverse programming and activities. This welcoming, inclusive facility hosts a variety of belief systems.