Skip to main content
Get Urgent Help


Requesting Recreational Facilities and Equipment

Recognized Student Organizations may apply for student recreational facilities and equipment funding for the 2023-2024 academic year. Applications will be available in January 2024 and will be due on a specified date in February 2024. RSOs can apply online at the beginning of the spring semester.

  • Notifications of awarded funds will occur via email in March 2024.
  • Only one request per organization per academic year is permitted.

For questions or additional information, email Mary Edgington at or call (814) 863-9755.

Explore in this Section
Student Recreational Facilities & Equipment Funding
Penn State Student Affairs
Student Leadership and Involvement

103 HUB-Robeson Center
University Park, PA 16802