Skip to main content

Student Affairs offices are operating both in-person and remotely. Visit individual department pages for services and contact information, and the event calendar for a full list of events. Additionally, our returning to campus guide provides information about campus life, COVID-19 Support, and other vital student services.

Get Urgent Help


As many students may become under-resourced during this time, there may be state and federal assistance programs that can help them. 

Key questions to ask to determine if assistance programs may help:

  • Do you have income or means to support yourself/your family?
  • Do you have stable housing?  Access to and resources to get food?  Can you pay your utility bills?
  • If you/your parents are recently unemployed, will you have health insurance?
  • *If they have children, they may have access to special programs.

Pennsylvania resident students can apply for assistance programs via the PA Compass website.  

Assistance Programs offered through the PA Department of Human Services

Out-of-State Students

Students can be referred to the Student Insurance Advocate for help with finding programs in their state by visiting the Student Insurance Advocate webpage