HPW Events & Programs
Join us for a wellness activity! Check out the opportunities below.
Join us on Wednesdays at 4:00 p.m., in 103 Johnston Commons during summer session 2. These interactive activities are facilitated by a Health Promotion and Wellness staff member and begin on June 30 through August 4.
Below are our schedule of activities:
- June 30 - Explore calm and meditation
- July 7 - Find your flow to success
- July 14 - Practice a loving kindness meditation
- July 21 - Learn the 5 rules of sound sleep
- July 28 - Find your serenity sweet spot
- August 4 - Create happiness
Drop in for Well-being Wednesdays at 4:00 p.m. in 103 Johnston Commons. We look forward to seeing you at one of our activities.
Yoga and Meditation
Join yoga and meditation on Zoom every Monday from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The class runs from Monday, June 28 to Monday, August 9 (no class July 5).
The instructor, Sima Farage, RYT 200, MBA, CHC, CEE, will guide the class through a blend of yoga and meditation during each one-hour class. Pre-registration is not required.
Watch previously recorded classes at your convenience! Each yoga and meditation class is guided by yoga instructor, Sima Farage, RYT 200, MBA, CHC, CEE. Get your yoga and meditation practice started today.
Stress Management 101
Health Promotion and Wellness has created a short self-guided course to help you manage and reduce your stress. This course will help you:
- develop your understanding of stress and how it impacts your life
- identify your stressors
- develop coping mechanisms, strategies and tools to manage your stress