Skip to main content

Student Affairs offices are operating both in-person and remotely. Visit individual department pages for services and contact information, and the event calendar for a full list of events. Additionally, our returning to campus guide provides information about campus life, COVID-19 Support, and other vital student services.

Get Urgent Help


Recognized Student Organizations may apply for student recreational facilities and equipment funding for the 2020/2021 academic year. 

Applications will be available in January 2020 and will be due on a specified date in February 2020.

Notifications of awarded funds will occur via email in April 2020.

Only one request per organization per academic year is permitted.

For questions or additional information, email Mary Edgington at or call (814) 863-9755.

Please submit applications in person at 237 HUB-Robeson Center or electronically to