Religious and Spiritual Programs
The Center for Spiritual and Ethical Development is committed to creating institutional programs that are driven by the values, beliefs, vision, mission, and goals of the center.
- Healing Gathering for Victims of Violence
- Tunnel of Oppression
- First Sunday
- First-Year Seminar Tours
- Interfaith Panels
Community-building programs and activities
- Yoga, Tai Chi, and other Spiritual Wellness Programs
- Interfaith Activities & Ethical/Social Justice Programming
- Religious & Spiritual Advisor Meetings
- Center Program Cosponsorships -- To support the efforts of other members of the Penn State community, the center strives to cosponsor programs and events hosted by various student organizations and departments that promote our mission.
Environmental enhancement/safe space
The Center for Spiritual and Ethical Development aims to provide a safe space where students, faculty, and staff can worship, pray, meditate, and explore their religious/spiritual paths as well as participate in cultural and diverse programming and activities. This welcoming, inclusive facility hosts a variety of belief systems.
If there are no events listed below, please check back. New events are added each semester. For a listing of all Student Affairs events, please visit the Student Affairs events page.