Want to explore career options in your field of interest? Unsure what major will help you achieve your career goals? Our career counselors can help guide your decision-making process.
We're here to help
Career Services is open and here to help you navigate your career goals, both in-person and virtually. Our team is here for you and are eager to help you with any career questions or dreams that you may have.
Drop-In Career Counseling
Have a quick question and need career answers? We've got you covered with a 10-15 minutes session with a career professional. No appointment needed, ever.
Monday thru Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST
In-person at the Bank of America Career Services Center
Virtual drop-in via Nittany Lion Careers
Log on to Nittany Lion Careers, choose Career Counseling, and join the virtual waiting room
All mobile drop-in hours are virtually conducted via Zoom.
- Learning how to get help from Career Services
- Resume or cover letter review
- Prep for an upcoming interview or career fair
- Personal statement or application essay questions
- Getting started with other questions
Career Counseling Appointments
Need more than a drop-in session? Our team of career counselors is waiting to help you navigate more complicated career questions.
- Schedule online via Nittany Lion Careers or call 814-865-2377
- Asking in-depth questions or developing a plan
- Questions about job and internship searches
- Personal statement review
- Learning career options for a major
Peer Career Assistants
Need a quick resume review or help using a career resource? Meet with our highly trained Peer Career Assistants to help with your career questions.
- Schedule a 15-minute check-in on Teams
Log on and schedule a Nittany Career Cafe session for help
- Feedback from trained students just like you
- Help with resumes, resources, and cover letters
Interested in spending time abroad to help educate others? Meet with our dedicated Peace Corps recruiter to find the answers you need.
- Learning about the Peace Corps application process
- Asking about the Peace Corps Prep Program
- Discovering what it's like to live overseas
Practice makes perfect! Simulate a real interview with customized questions and interview feedback based on your career goals.
- Students prepping for a specific job or internship interview
- Reviewing and understanding where you can improve
Career Resources Online
No time to wait? Our online library of career information can get you what you need when you need it. Learn about everything from career exploration to graduate school and anything in-between.