Skip to main content

Due to the University closure, most Student Affairs offices and buildings are closed. Before visiting, please confirm offices are operating. Most virtual appointments and events are still being held. For information on specific buildings and services, please visit our campus closure information page


Student Organization Insurance

As a recognized student organization, one of the many benefits is access to the liability insurance policy provided by the University Park Allocation Committee. Penn State is one of the few institutions that provide this service to their student organizations.

Should your organization have an incident occur during an organization-sponsored event, please fill out the Incident Report Form and submit it to the Office of Student Activities in 103 HUB-Robeson Center. We encourage you to read to the Overview of Liability Coverage to learn more about the policy in Policies and Rules for Student Organizations.

If your event requires a special certificate of insurance, please see the link below and contact the Office of Student Activities at 814-863-4624.

Insurance Forms