Skip to main content

Student Affairs offices are operating remotely. Visit individual department pages for services and contact information. Visit our event calendar for virtual events. 

Get Urgent Help


Off-Campus Student Support

Welcome to Off-Campus Student Support! We serve a diverse group of over 38,000 University Park students who live off campus, or are preparing to live off campus.

There are resources to help off-campus students during the COVID-19 pandemic, such as helping them through a financial crisis, during self-isolation, with medical issues, or connecting them to other relevant University or community resources.

We also have resources to help students:

Check out our Community Ambassador Facebook page!

CAPS Chat at Calder Way
Experiencing stress or anxiety? Having trouble dealing with a roommate? Dealing with family or relationship difficulties? There's someone you can talk to.

Drop in to CAPS Chat at Calder Way Tuesdays 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 204 E. Calder Way, Suite 200.

#lukethelabpsu was at LionBASH promoting this new CAPS Chat location.
Luke the lab poses with CAPS Chat brochures
How to reach us...
Off-Campus Student Support will operate virtually during the remote instruction period. To reach us, please call 814-865-2346 or email We look forward to hearing from you!
Explore in this Section
Off-Campus Student Support
Penn State Student Affairs
Off-Campus Student Support

204 East Calder Way, Suite 200 
State College, PA 16801