Parents & Families Resources
The Parents Program connects you with resources necessary to support your student. Most of the answers can be found on this website. In some cases, we will link out to another website with more detailed information.
The Parents Program communicates regularly with parents and families about what's happening with your student, opportunities and events on campus, and available resources.
Parent & Family Connections
An interactive series providing insights and answers to supporting your student
Each online event will feature a Penn State speaker who will talk briefly about important topics followed by an opportunity for you to ask questions you may have about your student’s experience at Penn State.
Spring 2021 Schedule:
- January 14: Fraternity & Sorority Life (RECORDING)
- January 22: Food Services (RECORDING)
- January 29: Career Services (RECORDING)
- February 26: Health Promotion & Wellness
- March 5: Residence Life
- March 11: Meet our Famly Ambassadors: A Student Panel
Zoom link. Reservations are not needed. The event password is: PFConnect
Additional sessions will be announced throughout the semester.
Join us on Zoom from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST. Reservations are not needed. The event password is: PFConnect
Connect by phone:
• +1 301 715 8592 (US Toll)
• +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)
• +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
• +1 253 215 8782 (US Toll)
• +1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)
• +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
• Meeting ID: 954 0412 4958
• Password: 710331238
Sessions will be recorded and shared at a later date. Click on "recording" after the session name to view. Please contact our office for additional support (814-863-1313).
Instructions for International Families
• The best way to connect is to use the Zoom link above.
• For international phone numbers: https://psu.zoom.us/u/alhIGHK8T
• When prompted, enter the meeting ID: 954 0412 4958 and password: 710331238
Sessions for Fall 2020
- November 6: Supporting your student as we pivot to remote in learning (Recording)
- November 13: On- and Off-Campus Housing Options for Fall 2021 (Recording)