Parents & Families Resources
Resources for Parents & Families
The Parents Program connects you with resources necessary to support your student. Most of the answers can be found on this website. In some cases, we will link out to another website with more detailed information.
The Parents Program communicates regularly with parents and families about what's happening with your student, opportunities and events on campus, and available resources.
The Parent & Family Experience is a portal designed to provide the information you need on whatever device you use.
- Campus news and events, and timely, relevant information keeps you connected and focused on supporting your student's success
- Visit the portal to explore what's happening
- Personalize your experience by selecting what you want to know and how often you want to receive emails
- Email alerts notify you of important deadlines and information
- Share opportunities and news with your student via email or social media
New families will receive an email inviting you to join the portal and personalize your experience. If you do not receive an email. we may not have your address. Please visit the Parent & Family Experience portal to sign up.
The Guide provides valuable resource information for new and continuing Penn State parents with students attending University Park campus. It features academic, cocurricular, and student support services information as well as a checklist for new parents. New families will receive a copy at New Student Orientation.
Advice and experiences shared by current Penn State parents and families. Updated regularly with new posts from our Parents Council members.