Fitness & Wellbeing Personal Training
Whether you are just starting your fitness journey, or you are looking to change up your fitness routine, Penn State Campus Recreation Certified Personal Trainers are waiting to serve you. Let our nationally Certified Personal Trainers guide you through a program specifically designed and tailored to help you achieve your goals. Our Personal Trainers will provide quality education, direction, and motivation to the Penn State community through safe, fun, and effective training habits.
Small Group Training
For more information call or email our Coordinator of Fitness and Wellbeing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Personal Trainer
Our student Personal Trainers are committed to health and fitness. They hold a national certification and have successfully completed a 16-week, 3-credit training course (Kines 93). Through this course, they gain leadership skills, fitness knowledge, and motivational tools to help fellow students become fit, healthy contributors to the Penn State community.
Register for Master of Activity Kines 93 through LionPATH.
Personal Training Pricing
- Personal Training Policies
- You will be provided with a personal trainer based on schedule/availability at the facility of your choice. Sessions will be conducted at that facility for the duration of your package unless approved by the Personal Training Coordinator.
- All posted gym rules and regulations need to be followed. These rules and regulations can be found in each facility.
- Please arrive with appropriate attire which allows for freedom of movement.
- In the event of a schedule conflict, Penn State Campus Recreation Personal Training reserves the right to transfer you to a different trainer for your session(s).
- The Personal Training Coordinator will contact you, within 2 business days via your PSU email account in order to pair you with a trainer.
- Payments are to be made prior to first meeting with a trainer.
- The Personal Training Coordinator will track all paid session(s).
- Any training sessions that are not used CAN BE rolled over to the next semester. Any sessions not used are non-refundable.
- All sessions are expected to begin on time and will last 60 minutes. The trainer will wait for 15 minutes past the scheduled start time. If you fail to arrive, it will be considered a missed session and will be deducted from your package total.
- Only personal trainers that are affiliated with Penn State Campus Recreation - Fitness and Wellbeing, are permitted to conduct sessions within our facilities.
- It is your responsibility to notify your trainer of any injuries not previously disclosed, past or present, which you may impact your training.
- We require a 24-hour notice of cancellation. Failure to notify the Personal Training Coordinator or Personal Trainer will result in forfeiture of your session(s). The session(s) WILL BE deducted from your package total.