The Office of Student Activities is excited to announce the launch of a new online student organization management platform called OrgCentral.
OrgCentral will help grow your organization, increase organizational efficiencies, and help member engagement.
When logging into OrgCentral for the first time, there are some pre-populated items you will see and some important action items to complete:
- What you will see:
- Summary & Description (this is pulled from your current Mission/Purpose)
- Officer list
- Membership list
- Advisor & Co-Advisor (if applicable)
- Organization Address & Phone number (if applicable)
- What you need to do:
- Review your Summary for any necessary edits
- Upload your constitution (you can download this from eStudentUnion until March 1, 2019)
- Add any members you need to (you can now batch upload)
- Add any officers you need to (you can now created your own)
- Add your ASA number
- Add your membership target audience (undergraduate, graduate, or both)
- Add any non-PSU advisors if applicable.
Below are optional trainings for student organization leaders and advisors to attend. There are both informational overview trainings and step-by-step interactive demonstrations.
Questions can be addressed to the Student Activities Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Tuesday, February 12||11:10 AM - 12:10 PM||Freeman Auditorium, HUB-Robeson Center||Informational Overview|
|Wednesday, February 13||2:30 PM - 3:30 PM||Willard Building, Room 064||Step-by-Step Interactive Demonstrations|
|Wednesday, February 20||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||233 A&B HUB-Robeson Center||Informational Overview|
|Thursday, February 21||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Stuckeman Family Building, Room 144||Step-by-Step Interactive Demonstrations|
|Monday, February 25||10:10 AM - 11:10 AM||134 HUB-Robeson Center||Informational Overview|
|Tuesday, February 26||4:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Stuckeman Family Building, Room 144||Step-by-Step Interactive Demonstrations|
|Tuesday, March 12||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||129 B&C HUB-Robeson Center||Informational Overview|
|Wednesday, March 13||9:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Keller Building, Room 210||Step-by-Step Interactive Demonstrations|
|Wednesday, April 3||3:30 PM - 4:30 PM||134 HUB-Robeson Center||Informational Overview|
|Thursday, April 4||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Stuckeman Family Building, Room 144||Step-by-Step Interactive Demonstrations|
|Wednesday, April 17||6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Thomas Building, Room 104||Informational Overview|
|Thursday, April 18||12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Stuckeman Family Building, Room 144||Step-by-Step Interactive Demonstrations|