Student Affairs Event Calendars
Student Affairs uses CollegeNET/25Live for room scheduling and events. Learn more about CollegeNET.
To add your events to the Student Affairs calendar select "Calendar - Student Affairs" under the resources section on the 25Live event form.
Calendar Best Practices
How to title your event
Make sure to use a clear, descriptive title for your event. When viewing the calendar, the event name is the first thing users will see.
- Do not use acronyms or abbreviations
- Use words like “workshop, training, open house, discussion, film, lecture, etc.”
- Use words like Student, Faculty/Staff, if relevant to a specific audience
Examples of good titles:
- LGBTQA Student Resource Center Welcome Reception
- Stand for State Faculty/Staff Bystander Intervention Training
- Straight/Curve: Redefining Body Image film screening
What to include in the event description
Make sure to include an event description. This section has all the details about attending your event. Some important things to include are listed below.
- Who can attend? Is it open to the public? Is a student ID required?
- Registration link, if applicable
- How to obtain tickets and cost of tickets, if applicable
- A website URL for more details
- A brief description of the event, the title of the lecture, etc.
- Will food or drink be provided?
- Contact name, phone, e-mail, if applicable
- When the doors open for the event, if different from the start time