Requirements to Maintain Active Status
The Office of Student Activities is committed to supporting student organizations with a smooth transition from year to year. In order for your organization to remain active with the University, there are several requirements:
- Update your officer and membership information via the eStudent Union (studentaffairs.psu.edu/esu) interface. This information must be submitted within 2 months of the most recent election date. Organizations can determine their most recent update by logging into the website and viewing the election date.
- Attend Mandatory Officer Training
Special Requirements for Dance Organizations
If your organization is categorized as a dance organization, there are additional requirements:
- Always retain a safety officer(s) (can be students)
- Always retain an instructor(s) (can be students)
- Submit the following forms to the Office of Student Activities:
Please contact the Office of Student Activities for important details regarding these forms.
Programs for Student Organizations
Programs provided for student organizations include:
Every recognized student organization president receives the President's Listserv email every week which will keep organizations updated as to important upcoming events and announcements.