Requirements to Maintain Active Status
The Office of Student Activities is committed to supporting student organizations with a smooth transition from year to year. In order for your organization to remain active with the University, there are several requirements:
- Update your officer and membership information via your Student Organization’s OrgCentral page through re-registration. When managing your organization in OrgCentral, if you have not re-registered, you will see a blue button that will walk you through the process. If your organization does not have this option, you have re-registered for this year and have completed this step. This information must be submitted as soon as the election/selection process is complete.
- Attend Mandatory Officer Training
Special Requirements for Dance and Physical Activity Organizations
If your organization is categorized as a dance or physical activity organization, there are additional requirements:
- Always retain a safety officer(s) (can be students)
- Always retain an instructor(s) (can be students)
- Submit the following forms to the Office of Student Activities:
Please contact the Office of Student Activities for important details regarding these forms.
Programs for Student Organizations
Programs provided for student organizations include:
Every recognized student organization president receives the President's Listserv email every week which will keep organizations updated as to important upcoming events and announcements.